The pretty Kriti Sanon had made her film debut with the 2014 Tollywood psychological thriller one nenokkadine opposite Superstar Mahesh Babu in the direction of Sukumar. Post the failure of Nenokkadine as well as her second, Dohchay with Naga Chaitanya, Kriti moved to Bollywood.
Despite a disastrous beginning with SRK starrer Dilwale, Kriti had become the talk of the industry thanks to the success of Bareilly ki Barfi, and she received several offers, and also became a point of controversy due to her alleged relationship with Sushant Singh Rajput.
The actress was supposed to star alongside Tapsee Pannu in a movie titled Womaniya in Tushar Hiranandani's direction, but has now quit the project citing dates clashing with her other projects like Panipat, Lukka Chuppi and the Multi-starrer Housefull 4, and will be replaced by Bhumi Pednekar.
Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer While Bollywood had been making biopics quite often like MS Dhoni The Untold Story, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Dangal to name a few, Tollywood had recently joined the Biopic bandwagon, with the blockbuster Biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati.
- Kajal's dream come true?
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?
- Rashmika gets 'Arjun Reddy' Hero !!
- Chiru ready to do Srimanthudu type movie with Siva?
- Rakul Preet to do an item number in RC12