The pretty Kriti Sanon had made her film debut with the 2014 Tollywood psychological thriller one nenokkadine opposite Superstar Mahesh Babu in the direction of Sukumar. Post the failure of Nenokkadine as well as her second, Dohchay with Naga Chaitanya, Kriti moved to Bollywood.
Despite a disastrous beginning with SRK starrer Dilwale, Kriti had become the talk of the industry thanks to the success of Bareilly ki Barfi, and she received several offers, and also became a point of controversy due to her alleged relationship with Sushant Singh Rajput.
The actress was supposed to star alongside Tapsee Pannu in a movie titled Womaniya in Tushar Hiranandani's direction, but has now quit the project citing dates clashing with her other projects like Panipat, Lukka Chuppi and the Multi-starrer Housefull 4, and will be replaced by Bhumi Pednekar.
Will Hansika get a new lease of life? Acting legend Sivaji Ganesan's son Prabhu Ganesan had been one of the top actors of the early 90s, and then his brother Ramkumar and Prabhu had ventured into production, making movies like Chandra Mukhi, Vetri Vizha, Aasal, and many other movies, and are a popular production house.
- Alia's cat is now on the screen - View Pics!
- TV Actress not getting importance?
- Trish gets Lust Stories?
- Red Hot Photos of Trisha Exposing her Deep Navel in Saree - View Photos
- Shekar to launch Star Actor's son?
- It's not just the Young Heroine alone
- Young Filmmaker who is 'Hot' in Market gets Kajal
- Ileana demands huge remuneration