King Nagarjuna has been going through a dull phase of his career with back to back flops in varied genres, like the devotional Om Namo Venkatesaya, the cop flick Officer, and the horror comedy Raju Gari Gadhi 2, all of which received a lukewarm response, with Officer particularly becoming a washout.
However, he has been getting numerous offers and is currently busy shooting for his multistarrer, Devdas directed by Sriram Aditya and costarring Natural Star Nani, which is bankrolled by the prestigious Vyjayanthi films banner. The movie has Nag playing a don, paired with Aakanksha Singh.
Now, it has been announced that Akkineni Nagarjuna will be making his Bollywood comeback 15 years after his last release, LoC Kargil (2003), with the big-budget flick Brahmastra directed by Ayan Mukerji , and starring Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and Amitabh Bachchan, Big B had earlier played a cameo in Nag's Manam, while Nag has appeared in Bollywood flicks like Shiva, Khuda Gawah earlier.
Samantha's the new face of Hitachi Samantha Akkineni is on cloud nine as her recent release 'Rangasthalam' is scoring a huge success at the Box-Office. The movie is still minting money like anything and continues to dominate the Box-Office without much ado.
- Anasuya bags another flick
- Trisha's Unseen Hot Avatar in her early days of career - View Pics!
- Rakul Preet completes first schedule
- Sukumar and Shruti in Mahesh's new project?
- Can Sai Pallavi score at home?
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Allu Sirish to pair with Surabhi
- Anisha signs a notable project
- Pooja Hegde praises Prabhas for 'This' reason
- When the Singer does it for TRISHA...
- Megha Akash restarts again with Dhanush
- Ouch... Tamanna gets a Sequel for such a movie?
- Huge Blockbuster and now 'DATING' with 'This' Actress...
- Ashwini Dutt prefers Sentimental Date for 'Devdas'
- Oops... Nayantara choosing a Low-Level Project