King Nagarjuna has been going through a dull phase of his career with back to back flops in varied genres, like the devotional Om Namo Venkatesaya, the cop flick Officer, and the horror comedy Raju Gari Gadhi 2, all of which received a lukewarm response, with Officer particularly becoming a washout.
However, he has been getting numerous offers and is currently busy shooting for his multistarrer, Devdas directed by Sriram Aditya and costarring Natural Star Nani, which is bankrolled by the prestigious Vyjayanthi films banner. The movie has Nag playing a don, paired with Aakanksha Singh.
Now, it has been announced that Akkineni Nagarjuna will be making his Bollywood comeback 15 years after his last release, LoC Kargil (2003), with the big-budget flick Brahmastra directed by Ayan Mukerji , and starring Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and Amitabh Bachchan, Big B had earlier played a cameo in Nag's Manam, while Nag has appeared in Bollywood flicks like Shiva, Khuda Gawah earlier.
OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos Trisha has been in the film industry for more than a decade and still, she gives young actresses a run for their money. The actress has acted in various film industries and has been the numero uno actress. Even now, she has more than 7 movies under her belt.
- Anasuya bags another project
- Samantha's new brand endorsement
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents
- Lakshmi Ramakrishnan launches her Next
- Whaa..tt..?? Kajal replaces Porn star Sunny Leone?
- Anupama prefers negative shades
- A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention
- Can the Milky Babes come together?
- Chiranjeevi back with Double mast
- This 'Desi' beauty has come a long way!
- 11 Photos of Sara Ali Khan while walking out of Pilates class
- Fan asks about 'AIDS' to Sri Reddy and her answer will blow you!
- Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics!