King Nagarjuna has been going through a dull phase of his career with back to back flops in varied genres, like the devotional Om Namo Venkatesaya, the cop flick Officer, and the horror comedy Raju Gari Gadhi 2, all of which received a lukewarm response, with Officer particularly becoming a washout.
However, he has been getting numerous offers and is currently busy shooting for his multistarrer, Devdas directed by Sriram Aditya and costarring Natural Star Nani, which is bankrolled by the prestigious Vyjayanthi films banner. The movie has Nag playing a don, paired with Aakanksha Singh.
Now, it has been announced that Akkineni Nagarjuna will be making his Bollywood comeback 15 years after his last release, LoC Kargil (2003), with the big-budget flick Brahmastra directed by Ayan Mukerji , and starring Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and Amitabh Bachchan, Big B had earlier played a cameo in Nag's Manam, while Nag has appeared in Bollywood flicks like Shiva, Khuda Gawah earlier.
Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer While Bollywood had been making biopics quite often like MS Dhoni The Untold Story, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Dangal to name a few, Tollywood had recently joined the Biopic bandwagon, with the blockbuster Biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati.
- Kajal's dream come true?
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?
- Rashmika gets 'Arjun Reddy' Hero !!
- Chiru ready to do Srimanthudu type movie with Siva?
- Rakul Preet to do an item number in RC12