Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, who had a decent return to form last year with his Diwali hit Raja The Great, yet again fell badly, starring in two back to back disasters this year, the cop flick Touch Chesi Chudu, and the mass entertainer Nela Ticket, which were dampeners.
Now, the actor has been starring in the hilarious entertainer Amar Akbar Anthony, directed by his successful maker Srinu Vytla with whom he had earlier collaborated to give hits like Venky and Dubai Seenu. The movie recently shot a song and several scenes in Hyderabad. Next, the team AAA will be moving to the US where the movie will be shot extensively in exotic locations, and plan to wrap the shoot by September beginning.
Ravi Teja has now got his 'Nela Ticket' babe Malvika Sharma for a small but crucial role. She will join the team in Redding, CA and her portions will be shot first. The team has planned to complete post-production on a fast track and aims to release the movie on September 28, so as to maintain a two-week distance from Aravindha Samedha. AAA stars Ileana D Cruz as Ravi Teja's lead lady.
Kiara Slams Rumours The Bollywood beauty Kiara Advani, after her remarkable act as Sakshi Dhoni in MS Dhoni The Untold Story, later made a successful debut in Telugu with the political entertainer Bharat Ane Nenu with Superstar Mahesh Babu.
- Kajal Aggarwal with 'The HOT Hero' ??
- A BIG BOOST at the Box-Office for the Rural flick
- Keerthy Suresh's romance with 50-Year-Old Hero in Ukraine
- Director Praises Aadhi and Taapsee combo
- Young Filmmaker who is 'Hot' in Market gets Kajal !?!
- The Tamil Remake is just 50% completed...
- Do you Know? How much Rakul Preet was Paid for a Private Photoshoot?
- SHOCKING... Sri Reddy Updates Openly about TAMANNA and HANSIKA...