Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, who had a decent return to form last year with his Diwali hit Raja The Great, yet again fell badly, starring in two back to back disasters this year, the cop flick Touch Chesi Chudu, and the mass entertainer Nela Ticket, which were dampeners.
Now, the actor has been starring in the hilarious entertainer Amar Akbar Anthony, directed by his successful maker Srinu Vytla with whom he had earlier collaborated to give hits like Venky and Dubai Seenu. The movie recently shot a song and several scenes in Hyderabad. Next, the team AAA will be moving to the US where the movie will be shot extensively in exotic locations, and plan to wrap the shoot by September beginning.
Ravi Teja has now got his 'Nela Ticket' babe Malvika Sharma for a small but crucial role. She will join the team in Redding, CA and her portions will be shot first. The team has planned to complete post-production on a fast track and aims to release the movie on September 28, so as to maintain a two-week distance from Aravindha Samedha. AAA stars Ileana D Cruz as Ravi Teja's lead lady.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Kajal Aggarwal's 'Business man' Director goes with 'THIS' Hero...
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- A First for Kajal Aggarwal and She gets 'SUCH A NAME'
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Kajal Aggarwal tastes a failure
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Even Sai Pallavi breaks Ram Charan's Record easily