Hattrick heroine Samantha, who has been on a high with the back to back the success of Rangasthalam, Irumbuthirai, and Mahanati, has been happy with the kind of reception she has been getting for her roles post her marriage, and for breaking the myth of married heroines not scoring hits.
The actress, who was seen playing Rathi Devi, an army psychiatrist in Vishal's Irumbuthirai in Tamil, will be seen next in Kollywood in the upcoming comic caper Seema Raja costarring the rising hero Siva Karthikeyan, and directed by Ponram, who had earlier given two hits Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam and Rajinimurgan with Siva Karthikeyan.
Today, the Tamil film producer council's release regulation committee has cleared the release request of the team Seema Raja, and the film has been approved to release worldwide on September 13, as a Vinayakar Chathurthi special. Seema Raja has Siva Karthikeyan in two getups, and will also star Simran, and Keerthy Suresh will be seen playing a cameo.
Pooja Hegde getting Pretty Busy The Bikini beauty Pooja Hegde of Duvvada Jagannadham fame was last seen in the peppy dance number Jigelu Rani in the movie Rangasthalam and is currently starring in a number of biggies in Tollywood. The actress is totally busy and is racing against the time.
- Kiara Slams Rumours
- Kajal Aggarwal with 'The HOT Hero' ??
- A BIG BOOST at the Box-Office for the Rural flick
- Keerthy Suresh's romance with 50-Year-Old Hero in Ukraine
- Director Praises Aadhi and Taapsee combo
- Young Filmmaker who is 'Hot' in Market gets Kajal !?!
- The Tamil Remake is just 50% completed...
- Do you Know? How much Rakul Preet was Paid for a Private Photoshoot?