Hattrick heroine Samantha, who has been on a high with the back to back the success of Rangasthalam, Irumbuthirai, and Mahanati, has been happy with the kind of reception she has been getting for her roles post her marriage, and for breaking the myth of married heroines not scoring hits.
The actress, who was seen playing Rathi Devi, an army psychiatrist in Vishal's Irumbuthirai in Tamil, will be seen next in Kollywood in the upcoming comic caper Seema Raja costarring the rising hero Siva Karthikeyan, and directed by Ponram, who had earlier given two hits Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam and Rajinimurgan with Siva Karthikeyan.
Today, the Tamil film producer council's release regulation committee has cleared the release request of the team Seema Raja, and the film has been approved to release worldwide on September 13, as a Vinayakar Chathurthi special. Seema Raja has Siva Karthikeyan in two getups, and will also star Simran, and Keerthy Suresh will be seen playing a cameo.
Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer While Bollywood had been making biopics quite often like MS Dhoni The Untold Story, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Dangal to name a few, Tollywood had recently joined the Biopic bandwagon, with the blockbuster Biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati.
- Kajal's dream come true?
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?
- Rashmika gets 'Arjun Reddy' Hero !!
- Chiru ready to do Srimanthudu type movie with Siva?
- Rakul Preet to do an item number in RC12