It's a known fact that Akshara Haasan, the younger daughter of legend Ulaganayagan Kamal Haasan and sister of Shruti Haasan had made her debut as a heroine with Shamitabh, and had made her Tamil debut in a vital role in Thala Ajith's Vivegam last year, playing a hacker.
The actress is all set to be seen next in Tamil, in an action thriller that will be directed by Rajesh M Selva, who had earlier directed Kamal Haasan starrer Thoongavanam (2015), and this movie, will be a gritty thriller that will be shot extensively in Malaysia, Mumbai, and Chennai.
While the movie stars Chiyaan Vikram in the lead role, it has been revealed that Akshara Haasan's pair in the movie will be Abi Mehedhi, the younger son of veteran actor Nasser. The movie is bankrolled by Kamal Haasan in his Raajkamal Films International and will go on floors by end of 2018.
Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer While Bollywood had been making biopics quite often like MS Dhoni The Untold Story, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Dangal to name a few, Tollywood had recently joined the Biopic bandwagon, with the blockbuster Biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati.
- Kajal's dream come true?
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?
- Rashmika gets 'Arjun Reddy' Hero !!
- Chiru ready to do Srimanthudu type movie with Siva?
- Rakul Preet to do an item number in RC12