Slender waist beauty Rakul Preet Singh, who was last seen in Bollywood in the disastrous army backdrop spy thriller Aiyaary directed by Neeraj Pandey, is all set to make a return to Bollywood yet again with a romantic entertainer.
This time around she has got to pair with senior hero Ajay Devgn, in Debutant director Akiv Ali's De De Pyar De, which is being shot in London. Reportedly the movie has Ajay Devgn playing a 50-year-old bachelor playboy, and with his character Falling in love with Rakul Preet Singh who's much younger than him.
The team was mighty impressed with Rakul Preet Singh's recent bikini photoshoot for Maxim, and have decided to shoot a sensuous bikini sequence in the movie, as a part of a dream song. However, Rakul has reportedly shied away from donning a bikini on screen and hence the team is instead shooting the song with Rakul dressed in a skimpy saree and a bikini blouse instead, designed on the lines of Sushmita Sen's look in Main Hoon Na.
Kajal has turned the tide Kajal Aggarwal continues her dream run at the Box-Office as her last release 'MLA' also struck gold at the Box-Office. The dream run continues and she is hoping to continue the same momentum with her next set of projects even in the future.
- Bunny never chose the director, but 'She' will be the female lead...
- Mallu Beauty for Biggie?
- Copycat Director to Spoil again...
- Acclaimed maker gets Two Hot Chicks for his next
- Bubbly Babe's coming together
- Rakul Preet reunites with her Flop Pair under Flop Maker
- Mallu Beauty coming again after her marriage
- Brahmin Beauty's flick gears up for Sankranthi race
- Super Star arrives for Sankranti
- A Big Banner for Samantha
- Keerthy Suresh fails in sequel
- Mehreen's next Tamil release all set for Christmas
- Rakul Preet pulls Tamil Star to AP and Telangana
- Sumanth's next is a Copy of Hollywood flick?
- 24 Luscious Tempting Photos of Trisha showing her Thundering Thighs