Slender waist beauty Rakul Preet Singh, who was last seen in Bollywood in the disastrous army backdrop spy thriller Aiyaary directed by Neeraj Pandey, is all set to make a return to Bollywood yet again with a romantic entertainer.
This time around she has got to pair with senior hero Ajay Devgn, in Debutant director Akiv Ali's De De Pyar De, which is being shot in London. Reportedly the movie has Ajay Devgn playing a 50-year-old bachelor playboy, and with his character Falling in love with Rakul Preet Singh who's much younger than him.
The team was mighty impressed with Rakul Preet Singh's recent bikini photoshoot for Maxim, and have decided to shoot a sensuous bikini sequence in the movie, as a part of a dream song. However, Rakul has reportedly shied away from donning a bikini on screen and hence the team is instead shooting the song with Rakul dressed in a skimpy saree and a bikini blouse instead, designed on the lines of Sushmita Sen's look in Main Hoon Na.
The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions! One of the most expected films of Tamil cinema at the moment happens to be the big-budget trilogy flick Vada Chennai. Directed by Vetrimaran, the critically acclaimed maker of movies like Aadukalam, Pollathavan, and Visaaranai, the movie is said to be a rustic take on North Madras.
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!