Milky beauty Kajal Aggarwal had been shooting for her Tamil flick Paris Paris, the Tamil remake of 2014 Bollywood superhit Queen that was directed by Vikas Bahl. The Tamil version is directed by Ramesh Arvind and will have Kajal Aggarwal reprising Kangana Ranaut's role.
The movie is all about a small town girl Parameswari played by Kajal Aggarwal, going to Paris and undergoing self-realization and her independence. Kajal Aggarwal had shot in Greece and Paris for more than 3 months, and it has been rumoured that the actress had fallen in love with a Paris based hotelier, whom she had met during the shooting of Paris Paris.
Reportedly the business tycoon had been with kajal during the shooting of Paris Paris throughout the schedule and has even planned to visit India to meet her parents. It must be noted that kajal's parents had been planning to get her married this year, and her younger sister Nisha Aggarwal has already married and has a child as well.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu