Bollywood chocolate hero Vivek Oberoi who had been known for his Romantic hero roles in films like Saathiya played the action hero in movies like road, Company, Shootout at Lokhandwala, besides Rakht Charitra.
However as offers ran out, the actor turned to support roles in movies like Masti series and also opted for villain roles, in films like Krrish 3, before venturing down south playing Thala Ajith's villain in Vivegam. The actor is now stepping into Kannada industry.
While days back it was confirmed he's playing the villain to Malayalam legend Mohanlal in Lucifer directed by Prithviraj, now it has been announced that Vivek Oberoi will be playing a vital role in Shivrajkumar Starrer Rustum directed by Stunt choreographer turned director Ravi Verma. It must be noted that Vivek Oberoi is also the villain of Ramcharan's RC 12. As per sources, Vivek will be pairing with Shraddha Srinath in this venture.
Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer While Bollywood had been making biopics quite often like MS Dhoni The Untold Story, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Dangal to name a few, Tollywood had recently joined the Biopic bandwagon, with the blockbuster Biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati.
- Kajal's dream come true?
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?
- Rashmika gets 'Arjun Reddy' Hero !!
- Chiru ready to do Srimanthudu type movie with Siva?
- Rakul Preet to do an item number in RC12