Bollywood chocolate hero Vivek Oberoi who had been known for his Romantic hero roles in films like Saathiya played the action hero in movies like road, Company, Shootout at Lokhandwala, besides Rakht Charitra.
However as offers ran out, the actor turned to support roles in movies like Masti series and also opted for villain roles, in films like Krrish 3, before venturing down south playing Thala Ajith's villain in Vivegam. The actor is now stepping into Kannada industry.
While days back it was confirmed he's playing the villain to Malayalam legend Mohanlal in Lucifer directed by Prithviraj, now it has been announced that Vivek Oberoi will be playing a vital role in Shivrajkumar Starrer Rustum directed by Stunt choreographer turned director Ravi Verma. It must be noted that Vivek Oberoi is also the villain of Ramcharan's RC 12. As per sources, Vivek will be pairing with Shraddha Srinath in this venture.
Anupama jumps to glamour Mallu beauty Anupama Parameswaran had made her film debut with the Malayalam blockbuster Premam, before venturing into Telugu as well, where she made a mark with her debut A Aa, followed by hits Premam and Shatamanam Bhavathi which made her a household name.
- UNSEEN 'VINTAGE' Clicks of TRISHA KRISHNAN
- Shruti Haasan rejects a Telugu movie
- These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador
- These 7 Hottest Selfies of Geetha will tease your temptations
- Tamanna gives a SHOCKER
- Sandalwood Babe enters Tamil Cinema
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date in Tamil