Bollywood chocolate hero Vivek Oberoi who had been known for his Romantic hero roles in films like Saathiya played the action hero in movies like road, Company, Shootout at Lokhandwala, besides Rakht Charitra.
However as offers ran out, the actor turned to support roles in movies like Masti series and also opted for villain roles, in films like Krrish 3, before venturing down south playing Thala Ajith's villain in Vivegam. The actor is now stepping into Kannada industry.
Vivek Oberoi played the role of villain in Mohanlal's 'Lucifer' and also in Ram Charan's 'VVR'. Now, Vivek pairs with Shraddha Srinath for a new Kannada movie and this will be a full-fledged entertainer.
Shruti Haasan is on the verge of completing As we all knew, Shruti Haasan is currently enjoying her career break and she is keeping a low profile without signing any new projects. She is happy with ramp walks, brand endorsements and TV commercials for now. She also does Magazine shoots.
- Can you spot Srileaks Actresses in this gang?
- Keerthy Suresh spotted in Transparent White Chudi Tops - Pics Inside
- Shruti Haasan touches a New mark
- Disha Patani does Yoga regularly
- Bollywood Music Composer for Chiranjeevi - Koratala Film
- Trisha 5 Lakhs and Tamanna 50 Lakhs!
- Valmiki Two Days Total Worldwide Collections
- Kiara Advani fears Atlee