Bollywood chocolate hero Vivek Oberoi who had been known for his Romantic hero roles in films like Saathiya played the action hero in movies like road, Company, Shootout at Lokhandwala, besides Rakht Charitra.
However as offers ran out, the actor turned to support roles in movies like Masti series and also opted for villain roles, in films like Krrish 3, before venturing down south playing Thala Ajith's villain in Vivegam. The actor is now stepping into Kannada industry.
While days back it was confirmed he's playing the villain to Malayalam legend Mohanlal in Lucifer directed by Prithviraj, now it has been announced that Vivek Oberoi will be playing a vital role in Shivrajkumar Starrer Rustum directed by Stunt choreographer turned director Ravi Verma. It must be noted that Vivek Oberoi is also the villain of Ramcharan's RC 12. As per sources, Vivek will be pairing with Shraddha Srinath in this venture.
Rana Daggubati's Transformation Rana Daggubati, who started off with a bang with his political entertainer Leader as a debut, later faded away with failures and wrong choices, until his career was resurrected by the Magnum Opus maker SS Rajamouli whose Baahubali series made him a force to reckon.
- Anushka with Gopichand?
- Tammu's Sizzling Avatar...
- Ouch! Trisha's next gets UNCUT release
- Rashmika Rampage continues
- Samantha is READY TO DO SUCH A THING
- Oops! Tamanna exposed at Airport - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Nayantara keeps Mega star waiting
- Jahnvi grabs it?
- Lavanya Tripathi slams rumour mongers
- OMG... This is how Rakul Preet was dressed at a Wedding exposing her assets - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Nayantara ready to conquer Hindi too
- Guess who is 'THIS' Actress and what is she doing?
- When Pooja Hegde's Mother-In-Law came to shooting spot
- Mahesh Babu's Girl Photoshoot in a Transparent Saree goes Viral - Hot Photos Inside
- PIC TALK: Kajal Aggarwal exposing her waist line in White Top