Director Fazil's son and currently the most talented actor of Malayalam film industry, the national award winning actor Fahadh Faasil, had made his Tamil debut last year with the Siva Karthikeyan Starrer, Mohan Raja directorial Velaikkaran.
Even as the actor has another Tamil movie, Super deluxe directed by Thiagarajan Kumararaja and costarring Vijay Sethupathi, Samantha, besides several Malayalam movies like Trance, Varathan, the actor has bagged a Tamil biggie now. Reportedly, the actor has been roped in to play the role of Superstar Rajnikanth's next flick directed by Karthik Subbaraj.
Now, his wife Nazriya Nazim has also got inside the movie and she will be seen in a small but crucial role. It has been said that the friendship between superstar and Fahadh forms the crux of the movie. The movie also stars Vijay Sethupathi, Simran, and Bobby Simha. Anirudh scores the music.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again