Director Fazil's son and currently the most talented actor of Malayalam film industry, the national award winning actor Fahadh Faasil, had made his Tamil debut last year with the Siva Karthikeyan Starrer, Mohan Raja directorial Velaikkaran.
Even as the actor has another Tamil movie, Super deluxe directed by Thiagarajan Kumararaja and costarring Vijay Sethupathi, Samantha, besides several Malayalam movies like Trance, Varathan, the actor has bagged a Tamil biggie now. Reportedly, the actor has been roped in to play the role of Superstar Rajnikanth's next flick directed by Karthik Subbaraj.
Now, his wife Nazriya Nazim has also got inside the movie and she will be seen in a small but crucial role. It has been said that the friendship between superstar and Fahadh forms the crux of the movie. The movie also stars Vijay Sethupathi, Simran, and Bobby Simha. Anirudh scores the music.
Nithya Menen's next attempt! Mallu babe Nithya Menen is known for her bubbly performances in movies like Ala Modalaindi and Ishq, while also being known for her intense and emotional performances in movies like Sega, 24, and was last seen in smaller roles in movies like Janatha Garage and Geetha Govindam.
- Tamanna's role, a secret!
- Keerthy Suresh's Tollywood Desire
- 'Taxiwaala' is a Hit... But...
- Meet Mega Hero's GIRL...
- Rakul Preet's movie shifts to January
- Oops! Even Regina's movie joins Christmas clash
- Nayantara's Long Pending movie gets some ray of light
- Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!