Milky beauty Kajal Aggarwal was introduced to Telugu film industry by Maverick maker Teja, in his family entertainer Lakshmi Kalyanam. Though the movie was a disaster, it earned kajal more offers down south, and slowly she was established as a top actress in Tollywood.
Last years, Teja had made a good comeback after many years of flops and disasters back to back, with the political entertainer Nene Raju Nene mantri starring Kajal Aggarwal with Rana Daggubati, and the film had Kajal playing an emotional role Radha Jogendra which impressed the audience.
Now, at last, Kajal Aggarwal played a strong character with multiple shades, and that her character will be stronger than the hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas for the movie 'Sita'. But, the movie failed and Kajal got huge criticism from all quarters and she's upset with Teja right now.
Hot Actress finally breaks the ice and opens on her relation with Indian Cricket Player The Bollywood beauty Niddhi Agerwal had made her film debut, with the 2017 dud Munna Michael, costarring Tiger Shroff. However, the movie, despite also having the talented Nawazuddin Siddiqui had failed big time, and had almost ended her Bollywood dreams.
- Samantha thrown to Shame as Bikini Scene without any Cuts was shown on Small Screen
- Trisha's Old Hot Movie which is in the Shelves for a long time is gearing up for a release now!
- Pooja Hegde fails to grab another Tamil Biggie
- Kiara Advani exposes her sexy waistline in Sleeveless Brassiere Top and Pilates Pant - Hot Photos Inside
- 'Govindudu Andarivadele' director planning a remake
- Divorced Star Couples getting 'REMARRIED' !?!
- What is Wrong with Kajal Aggarwal ?
- Sye Raa To Enter The Coveted Club Today
- Will Samantha be a part of Sequel?
- Hansika accepts low level roles
- Hot Clicks of Raashi Khanna in Transparent Cleavage-Revealing Frock - 26 Photos Inside
- Rakul Preet gets a menacing villain
- Samantha's Reply to a fan who photoshopped and said he married her!
- Taapsee happy with the Output
- Dhanush's Bold Lip-Lock in the sequel?