Nandamuri Balakrishna had starred for the first time in the direction of mass director Puri Jagannath in 2017, in the masala entertainer Paisa vasool. The movie had Balaiya paired with his Gautamiputra Satakarni heroine Shriya Saran and was a disastrous outing.
Paisa vasool also had another heroine, Muskaan Sethi, who had played Shriya Saran's sister and Balayya's pair in the movie and she impressed the audience with her emoting skills and dances. Now, the actress has landed in a big Bollywood flick.
Muskaan Sethi will be seen making her Bollywood debut, playing the female lead opposite Rahul Roy, in the upcoming flick Sayonne, which is directed by Nitin Kumar Gupta, and this movie shot in exotic locales of Dubai and Russia will be a sports movie at the backdrop of Olympic games.
A Premature ending for Prince, Kajal, Balayya project It has been several years since the talks on a sensational Multi-starrer featuring superstar Mahesh Babu and Nandamuri Balakrishna, to be directed by Oora mass director Boyapati Srinu, started, and the fans of both the mass heroes are expecting this movie to be initiated sooner.
- Kajal Aggarwal's latest clicks from Shooting Spot
- VVR team rushing to completion
- Ram Charan to work with Samantha and a Kannada Hero?
- 47 Photos of Kajal in a short top and skirt revealing her tempting waist
- Nandita Swetha running out of chances
- Shruti Haasan's Old Movie grabs more TRP ratings
- Scarlet Witch's costume in Avengers was 'Sexy'
- Nidhi Agerwal share between Bros
- Bunny and Shruti join hands once again?
- Shruti Haasan ready to sizzle the Ramp again
- Sai Pallavi ready to show her Other Side
- When Tamanna got trolled for the 'Devotional' mode with Swamiji...
- STR approaches Rakul Preet...
- Tharun's awkward comments on movie reviews...
- Manjima decides to lose some flesh!