Nandamuri Balakrishna had starred for the first time in the direction of mass director Puri Jagannath in 2017, in the masala entertainer Paisa vasool. The movie had Balaiya paired with his Gautamiputra Satakarni heroine Shriya Saran and was a disastrous outing.
Paisa vasool also had another heroine, Muskaan Sethi, who had played Shriya Saran's sister and Balayya's pair in the movie and she impressed the audience with her emoting skills and dances. Now, the actress has landed in a big Bollywood flick.
Muskaan Sethi will be seen making her Bollywood debut, playing the female lead opposite Rahul Roy, in the upcoming flick Sayonne, which is directed by Nitin Kumar Gupta, and this movie shot in exotic locales of Dubai and Russia will be a sports movie at the backdrop of Olympic games.
The Bonding between Rakul and Kajal Rakul Preet may not have the best of the times in the film industry right now as her recent releases are failing easily at the Box-Office. The actress is also struggling to get back into the winning ways and now she focuses entirely on Tamil.
- Something cooking for Adah?
- We bet you would've never seen Tammu like 'THIS' ...
- Kajal's Hot stage show grabs more ratings
- Balayya to pair with the Lucky Trish?
- Trisha allows Gopichand?
- Shruti Haasan's movie gets resumed after a long pause
- What is Trisha's role in 'PETTA'?
- 'RC12' Pre-Release Business details
- Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend