The last two years not being so kind to him, with the 2017 release Duvvada Jagannadham by Harish Shankar turning out to be average and his last release, the army man anger management drama Naa Peru Surya by vakkantham vamsy becoming a disaster.
After much patience and thought process, the stylish star has finally locked his next project, and it has been revealed that this movie will be directed by none other than Vikram Kumar, the maker of ishq, Manam and 24. The makers are keen to get Shruti Haasan as the female lead. She already teamed up with him for 'Race Gurram'.
Buzz is that for the first time in his career, Allu Arjun will be seen playing dual roles in this Vikram Kumar movie bankrolled by Nallamalapau Bujji and Naga Ashok Kumar. With Vikram Kumar also needing a hit after the failure of Hello, let's see if Allu Arjun and Vikram Kumar can offer a double treat for fans.
STR approaches Rakul Preet... The controversial actor Simbu aka STR, last seen in the disastrous flick Anbanavan Asarathavan Adangathavan AAA, had been on a brief sabbatical before he sprung back to action shooting for Maniratnam's multistarrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, which has already wrapped shoot.
- Tharun's awkward comments on movie reviews...
- Manjima decides to lose some flesh!
- Priyamani is lacking chances and she prefers to act 'This' way
- Anasuya returns to politics!
- Brothers come together for 'PARTY'
- Ileana - Back to Basics
- Pooja Hegde troubles Mahesh Babu
- 'Baahubali' records broken by 'Sanju' earlier, now '2 Point O'