Action hero Vishal, a prominent face in Tamil film industry with positions held in actors and producers association too, is a well-known actor in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana as well, thanks to his dubbed releases that were huge hits in the start of his career.
The actor's ongoing project, Sandakozhi 2, the sequel to his 2005 blockbuster Sandakozhi, directed by Lingusamy and costarring Keerthy Suresh, Rajkiran and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar has sold it's Telugu rights (Pandem Kodi 2) to leading producer Tagore Madhu. Keerthy Suresh also has a good market in AP and Telangana. So, the movie was sold for a notable price.
Vishal's last 2 flicks Thupparivalan and Irumbuthirai have been hits and the actor aims to get a hat-trick, while Tagore Madhu has scored a disaster with his production Spyder and is looking forward to a safe venture in Pandem Kodi 2, as Pandem Kodi was Vishal's first dubbed hit in Telugu.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu