Action hero Vishal, a prominent face in Tamil film industry with positions held in actors and producers association too, is a well-known actor in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana as well, thanks to his dubbed releases that were huge hits in the start of his career.
The actor's ongoing project, Sandakozhi 2, the sequel to his 2005 blockbuster Sandakozhi, directed by Lingusamy and costarring Keerthy Suresh, Rajkiran and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar has sold it's Telugu rights (Pandem Kodi 2) to leading producer Tagore Madhu. Keerthy Suresh also has a good market in AP and Telangana. So, the movie was sold for a notable price.
Vishal's last 2 flicks Thupparivalan and Irumbuthirai have been hits and the actor aims to get a hat-trick, while Tagore Madhu has scored a disaster with his production Spyder and is looking forward to a safe venture in Pandem Kodi 2, as Pandem Kodi was Vishal's first dubbed hit in Telugu.
Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents A few years back, director Raja Kiran had impressed with his debut movie Geetanjali, starring the bubbly babe Anjali in lead role. Following the success of this horror comedy, he, however, failed Making a similar flick named Tripura.
- Lakshmi Ramakrishnan launches her Next
- Whaa..tt..?? Kajal replaces Porn star Sunny Leone?
- Anupama prefers negative shades
- A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention
- Can the Milky Babes come together?
- Chiranjeevi back with Double mast
- This 'Desi' beauty has come a long way!
- 11 Photos of Sara Ali Khan while walking out of Pilates class
- Fan asks about 'AIDS' to Sri Reddy and her answer will blow you!
- Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics!
- AMAR AKBAR ANTHONY Review - Ravi Teja's Wait for a 'REAL HIT' continues
- A sequel to 'Bharat Ane Nenu' ??
- Kriti Sanon grabs a Biggie
- Niharika Kondiela getting ready for Marriage? View Pics!
- So when is Trisha returning back to India?