Promising young hero Sharwanand, post the success of Mahanubhavudu last year, has been busy shooting for his next, the romantic entertainer Padi Padi leche manasu directed by Hanu Raghavapudi. The actor is keen to bounce back after a lukewarm career in recent times.
The movie had been progressing at a steady pace at Kolkata, and the long and crucial schedule at Kolkata has been announced to be completed. Sharwanand will be returning to Padi Padi leche manasu after a month for the next schedule. Sai Pallavi who has to be in the shooting spot delays and due to her lag, the actor has now moved to the next shooting spot. He is now finishing his gangster drama.
Padi Padi leche manasu has pimple beauty Sai Pallavi paired with Sharwanand. Meanwhile, in this gap, Sharwanand will resume shooting of his gangster drama directed by Sudheer Varma and costarring Kajal Aggarwal and Kalyani Priyadarshan.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu