Promising young hero Sharwanand, post the success of Mahanubhavudu last year, has been busy shooting for his next, the romantic entertainer Padi Padi leche manasu directed by Hanu Raghavapudi. The actor is keen to bounce back after a lukewarm career in recent times.
The movie had been progressing at a steady pace at Kolkata, and the long and crucial schedule at Kolkata has been announced to be completed. Sharwanand will be returning to Padi Padi leche manasu after a month for the next schedule. Sai Pallavi who has to be in the shooting spot delays and due to her lag, the actor has now moved to the next shooting spot. He is now finishing his gangster drama.
Padi Padi leche manasu has pimple beauty Sai Pallavi paired with Sharwanand. Meanwhile, in this gap, Sharwanand will resume shooting of his gangster drama directed by Sudheer Varma and costarring Kajal Aggarwal and Kalyani Priyadarshan.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted