Promising young hero Sharwanand, post the success of Mahanubhavudu last year, has been busy shooting for his next, the romantic entertainer Padi Padi leche manasu directed by Hanu Raghavapudi. The actor is keen to bounce back after a lukewarm career in recent times.
The movie had been progressing at a steady pace at Kolkata, and the long and crucial schedule at Kolkata has been announced to be completed. Sharwanand will be returning to Padi Padi leche manasu after a month for the next schedule. Sai Pallavi who has to be in the shooting spot delays and due to her lag, the actor has now moved to the next shooting spot. He is now finishing his gangster drama.
Padi Padi leche manasu has pimple beauty Sai Pallavi paired with Sharwanand. Meanwhile, in this gap, Sharwanand will resume shooting of his gangster drama directed by Sudheer Varma and costarring Kajal Aggarwal and Kalyani Priyadarshan.
Tamanna's role, a secret! Megastar Chiranjeevi, post his blockbuster movie Khaidi No 150 directed by VV Vinayak had been acting in his dream project the mega-budget historical Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, which is the biopic of Legendary earliest freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy.
- Keerthy Suresh's Tollywood Desire
- 'Taxiwaala' is a Hit... But...
- Meet Mega Hero's GIRL...
- Rakul Preet's movie shifts to January
- Oops! Even Regina's movie joins Christmas clash
- Nayantara's Long Pending movie gets some ray of light
- Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...