The slender waist beauty Ileana D'Cruz who had been of late giving preference to Bollywood over south cinema is all set to make a comeback to Telugu cinema which introduced her, with Amar Akbar Anthony. The movie went on floors last month and is progressing at a brisk pace.
The actress has been starring in the movie joining the crucial US schedule last week and has today completed her part in this schedule. Ileana will be joining back to shoot again next month at the US for next schedule. The team will shoot extensively in some unseen locales of California too. As per reports, they will shoot in Redding, CA and the team has got permission to shoot already.
Amar Akbar Anthony is Ileana's fourth movie with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja after Kick, Khatarnak and Devudu Chesina Manushulu, and this movie bankrolled by Mythri Movie Makers will release by September end.
Rakul Preet Stormed a TV show with her costume Rakul Preet is one of the topmost actresses who works predominantly in South Indian and Hindi movies. The actress who faced a failure with 'Aiyaary' is looking to bounce back with some notable projects. One among them is 'De De Pyaar De'.
- Ileana returns to Bollywood!
- Here's a Good news! Powerstar Pawan Kalyan returns back to Movies!
- Lady Superstar's blockbuster speaks Telugu!
- Telugu Ammayi bags another movie!
- Raashi Khanna's next release is 18+
- Kajal Aggarwal's Biggie gets support from a Bollywood actor
- Keerthy Suresh to join second schedule of Biggie
- Dusky Babe's next begins