Supreme hero Sai Dharam Tej had collaborated last year with director Gopichand Mallineni of Balupu, Bodyguard fame, for a mass entertainer Winner, costarring Rakul Preet Singh, which failed big time and turned out to be a disastrous outing.
Despite the failure of 'Winner', the actor and director had planned to collaborate yet again but the movie was getting delayed and Sai Dharam Tej's movies like Jawaan, intelligent and the recent Tej I love you became disasters. Now, the trio is coming once again.
While Tej has committed to do a movie named Chitralahari with Kishore Tirumala, costarring Kalyani Priyadarshan and Sunil, the director Gopichand Mallineni has revealed that he will be working with Sai Dharam Tej next which will once again feature Rakul Preet in the female lead role and the project has not been shelved yet and it will start in 2 months.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again