Supreme hero Sai Dharam Tej had collaborated last year with director Gopichand Mallineni of Balupu, Bodyguard fame, for a mass entertainer Winner, costarring Rakul Preet Singh, which failed big time and turned out to be a disastrous outing.
Despite the failure of 'Winner', the actor and director had planned to collaborate yet again but the movie was getting delayed and Sai Dharam Tej's movies like Jawaan, intelligent and the recent Tej I love you became disasters. Now, the trio is coming once again.
While Tej has committed to do a movie named Chitralahari with Kishore Tirumala, costarring Kalyani Priyadarshan and Sunil, the director Gopichand Mallineni has revealed that he will be working with Sai Dharam Tej next which will once again feature Rakul Preet in the female lead role and the project has not been shelved yet and it will start in 2 months.
Samantha shuts an abuse! Samantha is a very popular South Indian actress, who made her entry into films after her initial modeling assignments and debuted with screen name Yashoda in Moscowin Cauvery, however, the first film of her to release was Baana Kaathadi, which was a failure. But she bounced back and became a topmost actress
- STR Back to flop route
- 'Venky Mama' revealed - Chay and Venky roles are gonna be...
- Nivetha planning to do Glamour
- Will Kalyani bag next movie?
- Nayantara is not 'LOCAL'
- 'THIS' Actor's Loss is now Karthi's 'GAIN'
- Director Sukumar approached this Tamil Hero
- When is Rajinikanth going to change?
- Bunny and Trivikram to start soon!
- A Tamil Beauty for 'Natural Star'
- Boyapati next with Balayya and Trisha!
- Shooting Resumed - But Rakul Preet puts Space flick on hold
- Regina Cassandra flooded with offers!
- Oops! Kajal Aggarwal Photoshoot gone wrong - Deleted Photo now shared Virally on the Internet - PHOTO INSIDE
- Can you believe? Is this Tamanna ??