Young sensation Ranbir Kapoor had been going through a bad phase with no notable hits In his career post the 5-year-old Ye Jawani hai
deewani, barring the average success of Ae Dil hai mushkil. The actor has now bounced back with an earth-shattering success.
However, his latest release Sanju, the Biopic of Sanjay Dutt, the bad boy of Bollywood, directed by classy maker Rajkumar Hirani, which was released on June 29 has become a huge comeback blockbuster. The actor is now dating with Alia Bhatt and is found in various hotspots of the city. He's celebrating the success along with her.
That movie has grossed more than 500 crores worldwide and has today successfully crossed the 300 crores net box office in India alone. Following the success of Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor along with his girlfriend Alia Bhatt, Amitabh Bachchan and king Nagarjuna have set out to Europe to shoot for the first installment of their biggie trilogy Brahmastra.
Old But Gold - When Shruti Haasan responded to Marriage news 'Like This' Okay fellas ! It's time to give break to Samantha. Shruti Haasan who is recently in mood of marriage openly confessed that she is in love with leading Music composer and she also added he is a true gentle man.
- 6 Year Old giving Lip-Lock to Nayantara - Movies showing wrong examples?
- OMG... Niveda Thomas shares image from 'PORN' site
- Kajal's friend exposes her 'HOT' images from 'Behind the Scenes'
- Can Tamanna give comfort to the Flop Hero?
- Can the Desi Beauty give a success to the Star Son?
- Critically acclaimed movie to contest
- Anushka Shetty ready to tie the knot?
- Kajal's 'Back to Back' show...