Young sensation Ranbir Kapoor had been going through a bad phase with no notable hits In his career post the 5-year-old Ye Jawani hai
deewani, barring the average success of Ae Dil hai mushkil. The actor has now bounced back with an earth-shattering success.
However, his latest release Sanju, the Biopic of Sanjay Dutt, the bad boy of Bollywood, directed by classy maker Rajkumar Hirani, which was released on June 29 has become a huge comeback blockbuster. The actor is now dating with Alia Bhatt and is found in various hotspots of the city. He's celebrating the success along with her.
That movie has grossed more than 500 crores worldwide and has today successfully crossed the 300 crores net box office in India alone. Following the success of Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor along with his girlfriend Alia Bhatt, Amitabh Bachchan and king Nagarjuna have set out to Europe to shoot for the first installment of their biggie trilogy Brahmastra.
'Geetha Govindam' Director ready to go with Kajal Aggarwal for 'THIS' Genre.. Director Parasuram has been known for delivering family entertainers, with movies like Saarocharu, Anjaneyulu, Solo, and Srirasthu Subhamasthu, but though he was delivering engaging flicks, could not quite score a success commercially.
- DUBSMASH fame Girl now enters Movies!
- 35-Year-Old Chick for 67-Year-Old Actor ??
- Can Lavanya Tripathi turn the fortune wheel?
- Actress having Affair with Indian Cricket Team Coach?
- Young Director confirms Kajal Aggarwal is not in the project
- Deepika Padukone to join hands with Irrfan Khan
- Flop Hero Wants Anupama
- Naga Shourya returns soon