Popular singer Chinmayi, married to actor turned director Rahul Ravindran, has sung many soulful and superhit numbers in the past, and besides singing songs, she's also the voice of actresses like Samantha in a regular manner.
Now, the singer has revealed that she has now become the voice of slim and sexy babe Trisha in her upcoming romantic entertainer 96, directed by Debutant Prem Kumar. The movie has Vijay Sethupathi paired with Trisha for the first time in his career.
Chinmayi has expressed that Prem Kumar was on the lookout for someone who can sub for Trisha as well as sing all the songs in the movie and chose Chinmayi to do it, and added that 96 will be a milestone movie in Trisha's career. It must be noted that Chinmayi had dubbed for Trisha in her biggest hit movie Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya where her character Jessie was appreciated by the audience.
Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer While Bollywood had been making biopics quite often like MS Dhoni The Untold Story, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Dangal to name a few, Tollywood had recently joined the Biopic bandwagon, with the blockbuster Biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati.
- Kajal's dream come true?
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?
- Rashmika gets 'Arjun Reddy' Hero !!
- Chiru ready to do Srimanthudu type movie with Siva?
- Rakul Preet to do an item number in RC12