Actress Lakshmi Ramakrishnan, who had previously been a part of several movies like Boss Engira Baskaran, Naan Mahaan Alla, Yuddham Sei etc, had surprised everyone with her sudden and unexpected director avatar.
The actress donned the director's hat and directed several female-centric movies like Aarohanam, Nerungi Vaa Muthamidathe and Ammani all of which were commercial disasters with critical acclaim.
While she had earlier launched a movie named House Owners with Ashok Selvan and Aishwarya Rajesh in lead roles, she has taken the title of the movie for her next project, which will be based on Chennai floods of 2015, and will star Aadukalam Kishore and Lovelyn Chandrasekhar.
'Geetha Govindam' Director ready to go with Kajal Aggarwal for 'THIS' Genre.. Director Parasuram has been known for delivering family entertainers, with movies like Saarocharu, Anjaneyulu, Solo, and Srirasthu Subhamasthu, but though he was delivering engaging flicks, could not quite score a success commercially.
- DUBSMASH fame Girl now enters Movies!
- 35-Year-Old Chick for 67-Year-Old Actor ??
- Can Lavanya Tripathi turn the fortune wheel?
- Actress having Affair with Indian Cricket Team Coach?
- Young Director confirms Kajal Aggarwal is not in the project
- Deepika Padukone to join hands with Irrfan Khan
- Flop Hero Wants Anupama
- Naga Shourya returns soon