Actress Lakshmi Ramakrishnan, who had previously been a part of several movies like Boss Engira Baskaran, Naan Mahaan Alla, Yuddham Sei etc, had surprised everyone with her sudden and unexpected director avatar.
The actress donned the director's hat and directed several female-centric movies like Aarohanam, Nerungi Vaa Muthamidathe and Ammani all of which were commercial disasters with critical acclaim.
While she had earlier launched a movie named House Owners with Ashok Selvan and Aishwarya Rajesh in lead roles, she has taken the title of the movie for her next project, which will be based on Chennai floods of 2015, and will star Aadukalam Kishore and Lovelyn Chandrasekhar.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted