Mallu beauty Anupama Parameswaran who had started her career in Malayalam with the blockbuster Premam had ventured into Tollywood with movies like A Aa and Premam, which went on to succeed at the box office.
Anupama Parameswaran proved her acting prowess and her self-dubbing helped her even more and went on to score Superhits like Shatamanam Bhavathi, before she faced failures like Vunnadi Okate Zindagi, and Tej I love you.
Now the actress has revealed that she's game for roles like antagonist and negative shaded ones so that she can prove her talent. She had recently also given an interview that she can do glam roles. Incidentally, Anupama started in Telugu with a grey shaded role in A Aa.
STR approaches Rakul Preet... The controversial actor Simbu aka STR, last seen in the disastrous flick Anbanavan Asarathavan Adangathavan AAA, had been on a brief sabbatical before he sprung back to action shooting for Maniratnam's multistarrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, which has already wrapped shoot.
- Tharun's awkward comments on movie reviews...
- Manjima decides to lose some flesh!
- Priyamani is lacking chances and she prefers to act 'This' way
- Anasuya returns to politics!
- Brothers come together for 'PARTY'
- Ileana - Back to Basics
- Pooja Hegde troubles Mahesh Babu
- 'Baahubali' records broken by 'Sanju' earlier, now '2 Point O'