Mallu beauty Anupama Parameswaran who had started her career in Malayalam with the blockbuster Premam had ventured into Tollywood with movies like A Aa and Premam, which went on to succeed at the box office.
Anupama Parameswaran proved her acting prowess and her self-dubbing helped her even more and went on to score Superhits like Shatamanam Bhavathi, before she faced failures like Vunnadi Okate Zindagi, and Tej I love you.
Now the actress has revealed that she's game for roles like antagonist and negative shaded ones so that she can prove her talent. She had recently also given an interview that she can do glam roles. Incidentally, Anupama started in Telugu with a grey shaded role in A Aa.
Uuuff.. Not Again... Sai Pallavi's Sex Thriller gets Delayed Once Again - What's the Reason? Pimple beauty Sai Pallavi, who made a stunning entry to Tollywood with her debut Fidaa, the comeback blockbuster of director Shekar Kammula, and co-starring Varun Tej, went on to win praises and appreciations from all corners, for her impressive performance and her own dubbing with perfect Telangana slang.
- Kajal Aggarwal relaxes as per the environment
- Tamanna ready for Smooch Fest
- HOT PHOTO FEATURE :: 30 South Indian Actress expose in Jeans, Saree and Bikini
- Kajal Aggarwal man-handled at Airport as a fan crossed limits
- 'Jabardast' Actress fails
- Rashmika spills the beans
- Rakul's Airport Dress and Looks go Viral
- Shruti Haasan proved she did the right thing