Mallu beauty Anupama Parameswaran who had started her career in Malayalam with the blockbuster Premam had ventured into Tollywood with movies like A Aa and Premam, which went on to succeed at the box office.
Anupama Parameswaran proved her acting prowess and her self-dubbing helped her even more and went on to score Superhits like Shatamanam Bhavathi, before she faced failures like Vunnadi Okate Zindagi, and Tej I love you.
Now the actress has revealed that she's game for roles like antagonist and negative shaded ones so that she can prove her talent. She had recently also given an interview that she can do glam roles. Incidentally, Anupama started in Telugu with a grey shaded role in A Aa.
8 Photos of Actress Aavana in ONAM SAREE is a perfect treat to watch! The Onam Celebrations are going across the Nation and it is being celebrated extensively in God's Own Country, Kerala. The places are decorated with flowers all over and the traditional food is being shared with fellow neighbors.
- Trisha opens for FANS REQUEST
- 6 Tempting Photos of Ileana which would make you drool over her
- Controversial actor's Pot Belly trolled by Netizens on the social media
- Mallu beauty pinning hopes!
- Telugu Beauty bags her next
- Kajal Aggarwal will do 'ANYTHING FOR MONEY' - See 'THIS' yourself...
- Sizzling Hottie's Lesbian Act
- Sandalwood Babe bags a Biggie