Mallu beauty Anupama Parameswaran who had started her career in Malayalam with the blockbuster Premam had ventured into Tollywood with movies like A Aa and Premam, which went on to succeed at the box office.
Anupama Parameswaran proved her acting prowess and her self-dubbing helped her even more and went on to score Superhits like Shatamanam Bhavathi, before she faced failures like Vunnadi Okate Zindagi, and Tej I love you.
Now the actress has revealed that she's game for roles like antagonist and negative shaded ones so that she can prove her talent. She had recently also given an interview that she can do glam roles. Incidentally, Anupama started in Telugu with a grey shaded role in A Aa.
A Hot Scene for Trisha in another Horror movie? Trisha is currently focusing on Horror-Glamor genres as her earlier release 'Aranmanai 2'. The movie which released a few years back ended as a huge hit. Trisha even did a bikini for the first time in her career and spiced up the movie.
- 66 Hot Photos of Amy Jackson enjoying with Boyfriend during a Vacation
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage
- Hansika at a shop opening event in a crop tops - See all Photos
- 'Vivegam' breaks Allu Arjun's movie record on YouTube
- Samantha in an Idle state!