Versatile Tamil hero Suriya has been doing multiple movies at the moment, and the first of them to release will be NGK, the political entertainer, directed by critically acclaimed maker Selvaraghavan, the man behind classics like Kadhal Konden, Puthupettai and 7G Rainbow Colony, Aayirathil Oruvan.
While the movie has almost wrapped its talkie portion except for one final schedule and few songs reportedly, NGK Has been gearing up for a Deepavali release. The movie has pimple beauty Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet Singh paired with Suriya, and Jagapathi Babu playing a major role.
Now, the interesting update is that Selvaraghavan might direct another new movie with his brother Dhanush and he has roped in Rakul Preet as the female lead for that project. Rakul also immediately said 'YES' after working with him for 'NGK'. Selva feels that Rakul might be the right choice and his desires are now fulfilled.
STR approaches Rakul Preet... The controversial actor Simbu aka STR, last seen in the disastrous flick Anbanavan Asarathavan Adangathavan AAA, had been on a brief sabbatical before he sprung back to action shooting for Maniratnam's multistarrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, which has already wrapped shoot.
- Tharun's awkward comments on movie reviews...
- Manjima decides to lose some flesh!
- Priyamani is lacking chances and she prefers to act 'This' way
- Anasuya returns to politics!
- Brothers come together for 'PARTY'
- Ileana - Back to Basics
- Pooja Hegde troubles Mahesh Babu
- 'Baahubali' records broken by 'Sanju' earlier, now '2 Point O'