Young hero Raj Tarun, who had started off impressively with movies like Uyyala Jampala, Kumari 21F, Cinema Chupista Maava, later faded away with flops and average outings like Aado Rakam Eedo Rakam, Andhagadu, Kittu Unadu Jagratha to name a few.
With his last two outings like Rajugadu and Rangula Ratnam becoming huge disasters, the actor has pinned his hopes on his upcoming romantic flick titled Lover, and the movie has him sporting a new look with a ponytail and is touted to be a full-on romantic entertainer.
But the movie is nothing but a yawn fest filled with cliches. Despite the running time is just 130 minutes, we get a feeling that the movie runs for more than 3 hours. If you got patience and time to kill, then this is the movie you have to look out for.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess