Superstar Mahesh Babu's relative, the promising Sudheer Babu, had a slow yet steady start to his career, occasionally scoring hits like Prema Katha Chitram, Bhale Manchi Roju, the multistarrer Shamanthakamani to name a few.
Besides, he had also made his Bollywood debut, playing the villain in the superhit flick Baaghi, and also recently made an interesting comeback starring in the breezy love story Sammohanam directed by Indaraganti Mohanakrishna and costarring Aditi Rao Hydari, which made him a hero to look out for.
Next, the actor floated his own production house Sudheer Babu productions, and it has been revealed that his first movie, Nannu Dochukunduvate, directed by newbie RS Naidu, will be releasing on September 13, as a Ganesh Chavithi special. The movie has Sudheer playing an angry boss, paired with Nabha Natesh. Nabha Natesh is a famous Kannada actress who has acted in films like 'Vajrakaya'.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing