Last week's small movie release, RX 100 starring newbies Karthikeya and Payal Rajput, and directed by debutant Ajay Bhupati, was seen as a dark horse of Tollywood releases last week, and the movie had created decent expectations thanks to its slick trailer and sizzling romance.
The movie, despite opening to a mixed response, has been lauded for its stylish making, and stunning visuals and cinematography, besides the perfect packaging by director Ajay Bhupathi. The movie has been not just receiving overwhelming fans response. but also good collections.
RX 100 has already grossed a whopping 10 crores and has entered the club quite early for a very small movie with unknown stars, and has also garnered a share of 5.18 crores together in AP and TG. In a similar fashion, in the US, RX`100 might soon cross the 100k mark, and overall the movie is expected to get the producer a share of 10 Crores minimum.
Trisha returns back to roots The sexy babe Trisha, who's been in the industry for more than 15 years, is still a favorite for many directors and has few projects lined up in her kitty. Of late, she has limited herself to several ghost flicks, while also going for a stunning image makeover in Aranmanai 2, which had her playing an ultra glamorous role, sizzling as a beach babe, sporting a sensuous two-piece bikini.
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess
- Anushka Shetty goes commercial route