It's a known fact that, post the blockbuster result of the biopic flick Sanju, the life story of Bollywood's bad boy Sanjay Dutt, starring Ranbir Kapoor in the title role, with Rajkumar Hirani helming it, the hero has moved to his next, a big budget entertainer named Brahmastra.
Brahmastra is bankrolled by ace director/producer Karan Johar and is directed by Ayan Mukerji of Wake up Sid and Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani fame, and reportedly the director has worked on the script for 6 years and has perfected the story. Brahmastra is planned as a trilogy.
Brahmastra, is the return to Bollywood for King Nagarjuna after LoC Kargil (2003), and the actor has joined the shooting of the movie held in Bulgaria, and the happy producer as well as Nag, had shared pictures of the team including Nag, Amala, Alia Bhatt, Ranbir, expressing joy over nag joining the team. The first part of the fantasy trilogy Brahmastra is expected to release in 2019.
'Geetha Govindam' Director ready to go with Kajal Aggarwal for 'THIS' Genre.. Director Parasuram has been known for delivering family entertainers, with movies like Saarocharu, Anjaneyulu, Solo, and Srirasthu Subhamasthu, but though he was delivering engaging flicks, could not quite score a success commercially.
- DUBSMASH fame Girl now enters Movies!
- 35-Year-Old Chick for 67-Year-Old Actor ??
- Can Lavanya Tripathi turn the fortune wheel?
- Actress having Affair with Indian Cricket Team Coach?
- Young Director confirms Kajal Aggarwal is not in the project
- Deepika Padukone to join hands with Irrfan Khan
- Flop Hero Wants Anupama
- Naga Shourya returns soon