It's a known fact that, post the blockbuster result of the biopic flick Sanju, the life story of Bollywood's bad boy Sanjay Dutt, starring Ranbir Kapoor in the title role, with Rajkumar Hirani helming it, the hero has moved to his next, a big budget entertainer named Brahmastra.
Brahmastra is bankrolled by ace director/producer Karan Johar and is directed by Ayan Mukerji of Wake up Sid and Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani fame, and reportedly the director has worked on the script for 6 years and has perfected the story. Brahmastra is planned as a trilogy.
Brahmastra, is the return to Bollywood for King Nagarjuna after LoC Kargil (2003), and the actor has joined the shooting of the movie held in Bulgaria, and the happy producer as well as Nag, had shared pictures of the team including Nag, Amala, Alia Bhatt, Ranbir, expressing joy over nag joining the team. The first part of the fantasy trilogy Brahmastra is expected to release in 2019.
Keerthy Suresh spotted in a White Chudi at a Shopping Mall - Photos Inside The Mallu Beauty Keerthy Suresh, daughter of veteran actress Menaka, had begun her career in Malayalam before venturing into Tamil with hits like Rajnimurugan and Remo, before entering Telugu and scoring back to back hits like Nenu Sailaja and Nenu local.
- Bathrobe Photos belongs to Kajal - Unseen Hot Photos to tempt your desires
- Kiara turns out to be a 'SULTRY' Secretary - View Pics!
- Why such a dress, Tamanna? Fans mock Tamanna for 'This' costume - See Photos
- TV Actress says 'SEXUAL ABUSE' is a usual thing
- 10 Photos of Jhanvi in Floral Brassiere and Skirt
- Rashmika Mandanna says Wearing Saree can sexpose her - See these Pics
- 'ARAVINDA SAMETHA' is a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT
- TRISHA Vs SAMANTHA