Young hero Nithiin, who has been having a dull phase, with his milestone 25th movie Chal Mohana Ranga also letting him down, after the much-hyped action thriller LIE failed, is looking forward to continuing working tirelessly to forget the pains of failures.
Currently busy shooting for Srinivasa Kalyanam directed by Shatamanam Bhavathi fame Sathish Vegesna and costarring bubbly beauty Raashi Khanna besides Nandita Swetha in a key role, the movie bankrolled by Dil Raju will be releasing next month worldwide.
On the other hand, his long speculated and much talked about the project with Chalo fame Venky Kudumula, and bankrolled by Sithara Entertainments is expected to be launched and begin shooting from the first week of August. The movie will have Nithiin playing a bachelor and buzz is that the movie is titled Bhishma - Forever Single.
Nithya Menen's next attempt! Mallu babe Nithya Menen is known for her bubbly performances in movies like Ala Modalaindi and Ishq, while also being known for her intense and emotional performances in movies like Sega, 24, and was last seen in smaller roles in movies like Janatha Garage and Geetha Govindam.
- Tamanna's role, a secret!
- Keerthy Suresh's Tollywood Desire
- 'Taxiwaala' is a Hit... But...
- Meet Mega Hero's GIRL...
- Rakul Preet's movie shifts to January
- Oops! Even Regina's movie joins Christmas clash
- Nayantara's Long Pending movie gets some ray of light
- Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!