Tollywood's young sensation Vijay Deverakonda of Arjun Reddy and Pellichoopulu fame has been known for his unique attitude, and typical outspoken personality, and the way he presents himself in public appearances with quirky outfits and fan-friendly behavior.
The handsome hero had won his first Filmfare Best Actor award for his power-packed performance in the game changer flick Arjun Reddy, in the event held recently. The actor had immediately announced on auctioning his award trophy to contribute for a good cause to the Chief Minister's relief fund.
The actor had yesterday auctioned his first Filmfare trophy, and the award was acquired by Divi Laboratories, a renowned Pharma establishment, who got the award for a whopping 25 lakhs, and the amount was immediately sent by Vijay Deverakonda to CM relief fund. Vijay Deverakonda also launched his own clothing line, Rowdy wears, in the event.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing