Young hero Nikhil Siddhartha, who was last seen in the college campus romantic coming of age story Kirrak Party, which was the remake of a Kannada flick and unexpectedly ended a disaster, has been currently engaged with his next movie, Mudra.
Mudra is the official Telugu remake of the Tamil average entertainer Kanithan directed by TN Santhosh and starring Atharva Murali and Catherine Tresa in lead roles, The movie in Telugu is again directed by TN Santhosh himself and has Nikhil playing a character named Arjun Lenin Suravaram, an investigative journalist.
Mudra has been fast progressing with almost 50% of the shooting wrapped, with the latest schedule, where several love sequences were shot with the lead pair Nikhil Siddhartha and Lavanya Tripathi. The movie is presented by Tagore Madhu and has music by Sam CS of Vikram Vedha fame.
Rakul Preet Stormed a TV show with her costume Rakul Preet is one of the topmost actresses who works predominantly in South Indian and Hindi movies. The actress who faced a failure with 'Aiyaary' is looking to bounce back with some notable projects. One among them is 'De De Pyaar De'.
- Ileana returns to Bollywood!
- Here's a Good news! Powerstar Pawan Kalyan returns back to Movies!
- Lady Superstar's blockbuster speaks Telugu!
- Telugu Ammayi bags another movie!
- Raashi Khanna's next release is 18+
- Kajal Aggarwal's Biggie gets support from a Bollywood actor
- Keerthy Suresh to join second schedule of Biggie
- Dusky Babe's next begins