Young hero Nikhil Siddhartha, who was last seen in the college campus romantic coming of age story Kirrak Party, which was the remake of a Kannada flick and unexpectedly ended a disaster, has been currently engaged with his next movie, Mudra.
Mudra is the official Telugu remake of the Tamil average entertainer Kanithan directed by TN Santhosh and starring Atharva Murali and Catherine Tresa in lead roles, The movie in Telugu is again directed by TN Santhosh himself and has Nikhil playing a character named Arjun Lenin Suravaram, an investigative journalist.
Mudra has been fast progressing with almost 50% of the shooting wrapped, with the latest schedule, where several love sequences were shot with the lead pair Nikhil Siddhartha and Lavanya Tripathi. The movie is presented by Tagore Madhu and has music by Sam CS of Vikram Vedha fame.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again