The Bikini beauty Pooja Hegde of Duvvada Jagannadham fame was last seen in the peppy dance number Jigelu Rani in the movie Rangasthalam and is currently starring in a number of biggies in Tollywood. The actress is totally busy and is racing against the time.
Currently, the actress is shooting for her return to Bollywood after the disastrous debut with Mohenjodaro, with Housefull 4 directed by Sajid Khan and has her paired with Riteish Deshmukh. The actress had recently shared an on location image of her with dance choreographer Farah Khan.
Reportedly the actress is shooting for the movie tirelessly despite hectic work schedules and has been having a good time with inputs From Farah Khan, and getting her comments. Meanwhile, Pooja Hegde will have her next Tollywood release with Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas starrer Saakshyam Directed by Sriwas releasing on July 27.
Rakul Preet Stormed a TV show with her costume Rakul Preet is one of the topmost actresses who works predominantly in South Indian and Hindi movies. The actress who faced a failure with 'Aiyaary' is looking to bounce back with some notable projects. One among them is 'De De Pyaar De'.
- Ileana returns to Bollywood!
- Here's a Good news! Powerstar Pawan Kalyan returns back to Movies!
- Lady Superstar's blockbuster speaks Telugu!
- Telugu Ammayi bags another movie!
- Raashi Khanna's next release is 18+
- Kajal Aggarwal's Biggie gets support from a Bollywood actor
- Keerthy Suresh to join second schedule of Biggie
- Dusky Babe's next begins