Young Akkineni hero Akhil Akkineni is currently busy shooting for his untitled romantic entertainer, directed by Tholi Prema fame Venky Atluri, and the movie is progressing at a brisk pace in London which is lucky for the talented director.
While the movie has Niddhi Agerwal, the Bollywood beauty who had previously been signed and is starring opposite Naga Chaitanya in Savyasachi, as Akhil's romantic interest, it will also have another beauty in it. However, Nidhi will still be the primary female lead and there won't be any changes.
Reportedly, team Akhil 3, tentatively titled Mr. Majnu have roped in Farah Karimmae, the Dutch actress who was last seen playing a Greek princess in Balakrishna starrer Gautamiputra Satakarni, for a sizzling hot item number.
35-Year-Old Chick for 67-Year-Old Actor ?? Superstar Rajinikanth had his last release in the form of Pa Ranjith Directorial Kaala, which had earned mixes to average and negative reviews, and has taken a poor opening so uncommon of a superstar like Rajni, and is headed towards a flop verdict.
- Can Lavanya Tripathi turn the fortune wheel?
- "I won't hesitate to have Babies BEFORE MARRIAGE..." - What's cooking now Shruti Haasan?
- Actress having Affair with Indian Cricket Team Coach?
- CAUGHT RED-HANDED: 21 Photos of Jhanvi Kapoor where she has oozed the Oomph in Public before cameras
- Young Director confirms Kajal Aggarwal is not in the project
- Deepika Padukone to join hands with Irrfan Khan
- Flop Hero Wants Anupama
- Naga Shourya returns soon
- Kiara Advani moves to Azerbaijan
- Bikini Beauty's First Attempt
- 'Business Man' Director wants Kajal Aggarwal to join with 'Arjun Reddy' actor
- Ileana Delays it?
- Tamannaah plans more!
- Rakul Preet shows her complete down blouse full cleavage view to fans in a V-Cut Dress for 'THIS' reason - 9 Mood-Erecting Photos
- Kajal Aggarwal gets Intimate on the sets with Producer's son!