Young Akkineni hero Akhil Akkineni is currently busy shooting for his untitled romantic entertainer, directed by Tholi Prema fame Venky Atluri, and the movie is progressing at a brisk pace in London which is lucky for the talented director.
While the movie has Niddhi Agerwal, the Bollywood beauty who had previously been signed and is starring opposite Naga Chaitanya in Savyasachi, as Akhil's romantic interest, it will also have another beauty in it. However, Nidhi will still be the primary female lead and there won't be any changes.
Reportedly, team Akhil 3, tentatively titled Mr. Majnu have roped in Farah Karimmae, the Dutch actress who was last seen playing a Greek princess in Balakrishna starrer Gautamiputra Satakarni, for a sizzling hot item number.
Lady Superstar's blockbuster speaks Telugu! Lady Superstar Nayanthara had celebrated her birthday in a very happy and jubilant mode with the love of her life, Director Vignesh Shivn, along with their friends. The actress has been in peak form in her career as well, with back to back blockbuster movies making her the numero uno.
- Telugu Ammayi bags another movie!
- Raashi Khanna's next release is 18+
- Kajal Aggarwal's Biggie gets support from a Bollywood actor
- Keerthy Suresh to join second schedule of Biggie
- Dusky Babe's next begins
- LEAKED - 'Saaho' Fight Scene goes viral
- Rakul Preet thrashes rumours
- Nithya Menen's next attempt!