So, why the actress is worried? The actress made her debut in Tamil with 'Nenjil Thunivirunthaal' and the movie sunk without a trace. It was a huge disaster. Her next Tamil movie with Sibi Sathyaraj was shelved even before it went on the floors.
Now, the actress is working along with Vijay Deverakonda for 'NOTA' and the movie is shaping as a bilingual. The team is taking the same scene twice for both the languages to give a nativity feel. But, the actress is worried that her bad luck with Tamil might play a spoilsport. Recently, the team shot a sequence at Binny Mills, Chennai and Mehreen was a part of it.
'Geetha Govindam' Director ready to go with Kajal Aggarwal for 'THIS' Genre.. Director Parasuram has been known for delivering family entertainers, with movies like Saarocharu, Anjaneyulu, Solo, and Srirasthu Subhamasthu, but though he was delivering engaging flicks, could not quite score a success commercially.
- DUBSMASH fame Girl now enters Movies!
- 35-Year-Old Chick for 67-Year-Old Actor ??
- Can Lavanya Tripathi turn the fortune wheel?
- Actress having Affair with Indian Cricket Team Coach?
- Young Director confirms Kajal Aggarwal is not in the project
- Deepika Padukone to join hands with Irrfan Khan
- Flop Hero Wants Anupama
- Naga Shourya returns soon