Nandamuri Balakrishna, who was last seen in the emotional entertainer Jai Simha directed by KS Ravikumar and costarring Nayanthara, which was the Sankranthi winner as well, is currently busy shooting for his next flick, the biopic of his father, the legendary NTR.
The biopic of the former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh and a Superstar of Tollywood had been undergoing numerous changes ever since it was launched
in the end of March, including the replacement of the director itself, as Teja exited, and Gautamiputra Satakarni maker Krish taking over.
In recent times, the cast of NTR has been getting better, with Vidya Balan playing Basavatarakam, Prakashraj as Nagi Reddy, Murali Sharma as Aluri Chakrapani, and the recent buzz is that Mahanati girl keerthy Suresh has been chosen to play Savithri again, while slender babe Rakul Preet Singh, has reportedly been signed to play yesteryear dreamgirl Sridevi, who had starred in hits like Bobbilipuli and Vetagadu with NTR.
Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks! An upcoming actress has blackmailed a director using the name of Sri reddy. An item dancer-actress had recently got interested to act as a heroine and had been approaching many directors to provide her an opportunity to play the female lead in movies.
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web!
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR' ??
- 'Geetha Govindam' sets ANOTHER RECORD
- 'Devdas' all cleared for September 27 release
- This is HUGE for Keerthy Suresh!
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- An Over-Rated Romance coming on the way!
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup!