Director Mysskin has been always known for his unpredictable and new wave flicks that do not follow the typical commercial route, like Anjathe, Chithiram Pesuthadi, Onaayum Aatukuttiyum, Yuddham Sei to name a few. He had last directed the Vishal starrer Thupparivalan.
Recently, the director had been a part of the audio launch function of Director Ram (Katrathu Tamizh, Thanga Meengal, Taramani fame)'s next flick Peranbu, starring Megastar Mammootty, Sadhana, and Anjali. While heaping laurels on the movie, Mysskin said that had he been a girl, he would have raped Mammootty.
Besides, he had also appreciated Mammootty saying that Tamil actors would have damaged the character with their performance. Now, actor Prasanna, who had played the villain in Mysskin's Anjaathe and in his recent Thupparivalan, has criticized the director's statement saying that though he is Mysskin's friend, he feels disgusted and ashamed by his words, and adding that people must know what to speak and where to, and follow certain etiquette.
'THALA' Ajith fan's movie gets REMAKE Offer in Hindi Producer RK Suresh has been instrumental in producing many movies and has played a pivotal role in the career of several top heroes like Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi, as he has produced blockbusters like the actor's Dharmadurai to name a few, and RK Suresh also turned an actor.
- A Visual Treat on your Way!
- 'Savyasachi' Failed - What next ??
- SMOKIN' HOT - Rakul Preet in a Bra and Unzipped Pants exposing her Beauty - ALL HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- The Lusty, Hot Cop gets Vulgar comments on social media for such a dress...
- Keerthy Suresh finally gets a BIGGIE
- 52-Year-Old Actor to join 'LEAKED' Selfies Girl
- Lead Actor's father makes 'CONDOMS' controversy
- What happened to the accusations made by Sri Reddy?