Actor, Singer and lyricist Arunraja Kamaraj, who had gained recognition with his rendition of Superstar Rajnikanth song Neruppuda in Kabali, had earlier acted in movies like Maan Karate, Raja Rani, and Maragadha Naanayam, and had been Siva Karthikeyan's best friend since college days.
Siva Karthikeyan, who was always aware of his friend's directorial passion and dream, had helped him achieve his dream, by coming forward to bankroll his friend's debut movie, as his maiden production venture, and that was how the sports movie Kanaa was born.
Starring Aishwarya Rajesh as a cricketer coming from a small town, to excel in the national level, the movie was a huge hit. Now, the Telugu version with different casting was remade and now it has been wrapped up.
Vijay Devarakonda prefers Kajal Aggarwal The happening hero of Tollywood at the moment happens to be the Arjun Reddy and Pellichopulu hero, Vijay Deverakonda, who has a number of most expected films lined up for release, as well as being in demand to sign numerous movies produced by reputed banners.
- Trisha 'DATING' someone Personal in USA - Pics Proof
- Shruti Haasan will tempt your Lust in her Latest Photoshoot
- Amy to quit?
- 'Attarintiki Daredi' Remake failed and Producer to give compensation?
- 'Temper' sequel on cards?
- Deepika Padukone's movie generates Huge TRP Ratings
- "Rajini's '2.O' spoiled the release of my movie..." - A Sad story
- Raashi Khanna's Cop Love