Past few days have been extremely eventful for the young hero Vijay Deverakonda, as posters of a shirtless Vijay Deverakonda, with the captions reading Rowdy, went viral, and he had also auctioned his maiden Filmfare best actor award for a whopping 25 lakhs, which he had given to CM relief fund.
The reason behind the Rowdy club initiative was revealed as Vijay Deverakonda's entry into the fashion apparels and merchandising field, as he had launched his Rowdy Club app, which has become a rage, with numerous downloads, and great reception.
Reportedly the app has been downloaded by more than 1 lakh users, and it has jumped to the top of most downloaded apps in
lifestyle category of both Google and Apple play store. Very soon, apparels will be launched by the actor with his Rowdy tag. On the film front, Vijay Deverakonda will be seen next in his August 15 release, Geetha Govindam costarring Rashmika Mandanna and directed by Parasuram.
Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage Rakul Preet who was happy with the success of Karthi's 'Khakee' is now totally shattered and crestfallen as her Bollywood dreams remain a distant dream still yet. The actress is yet to get a solid hit under her name in the Bollywood industry.
- Nithya Menen grabs a Biggie
- Shruti Haasan HOT SHOW in London - WATCH VIDEO
- Unseen Hot Photos of Pooja Hegde in Various Doggy Styles - All Pics Inside
- When a Fan gave a Flying Kiss to Rashmika and Proposed her before whole Crowd - 18 Photos Inside
- Kajal Aggarwal is Wife of a 57-Year-Old Man
- Another Rape scene for Trisha?
- Hansika at a shop opening event in a crop tops - See all Photos
- 'Vivegam' breaks Allu Arjun's movie record on YouTube