Talented actor Vishnu Vishal had made a strong debut, as his debut flick Vennila Kabaddi Kuzhu directed by Suseendhiran had turned out to be a surprise success at the box office, and he followed it up with several critically acclaimed flicks like Neer Paravai, and many flops which marred his career.
However, since 2014, he had made a career rise, with the sports flick Jeeva, again joining with Suseendhiran who had introduced him and followed it up with the time travel sci-fi flick Indru Netru Naalai which became a hit. He also ventured into production with Ezhil directorial Velainu Vandhutaa Velaikaaran which was a super hit at B and C centers.
His last few flicks like Kathaanayagan and Maaveeran Kittu were commercial failures, but he is busy starring in many movies like Ratchasan, Silukkuvarpatti Singam to name a few. The movie will feature Catherine Tresa as Vishnu's pair. They already paired together in the Tamil movie 'Kathanayagan'. Now it has been confirmed that Vishnu will be joining hands with actor Dhanush, as he will star in a movie bankrolled by Dhanush's Wunderbar productions.
Kajal Aggarwal's Latest Clicks in Saree will give you High Temptations - View all HOT PHOTOS Kajal Aggarwal's Telugu start wasn't great with failures like Lakshmi Kalyanam she was back into the game bigtime with the industry hit Magadheera, and later ruled the industry with blockbusters opposite all top heroes like Khaidi No 150, Businessman, Arya 2, Brindavanam to name a few.
- Trisha's '10 Year Challenge' will give you HOT TEMPTATIONS
- Rakul Preet felt 'SHY' and 'UNCOMFORTABLE' during a Hot Photoshoot while wearing a Bra and Denim alone - Photos Inside
- When Rakul Preet wore a Transparent Saree before everyone, you would have never known 'THIS' - PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- From 'TRADITIONAL DRESS' to 'LACE BIKINI' - 'THIS' Model is Creating Noise on Social Media - HOTTEST EXPOSING PHOTOS Inside
- 'SAAHO' getting heavier
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller