Director Sampath Nandi had started his career with the relationship drama Yemandi Ee Vela, which was a dud but followed it up with the commercial success Racha with Mega Powerstar Ramcharan. However, his next movie Bengal Tiger starring Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja was a failure.
Last year he had joined hands with action hero Gopichand for the double action flick Gautam Nanda, which had the actor playing a hero as well as a villain, and though the movie had an okayish screenplay with oodles of glam by Catherine Tresa and Hansika Motwani, the movie ended a disaster.
Recently Gopichand had a release, his silver jubilee flick Pantham, which had a good opening, and has ultimately ended in the average league. Despite a shaky career, Gopichand has again decided to join hands with Sampath Nandi for an action entertainer which will feature Tamanna in the female lead role. And at this phase of career, Gopichand joining Sampath is seen as an unwanted and tough decision though they are friends. Tamanna also gave her nod for this venture.
SHOCKING NEWS - Shruti Haasan is ANGRY for 'THIS'...!?! Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Haasan, who had last had a release way back in 2015, finally made a return to the silver screen this year with Vishwaroopam 2, the sequel to his 2013 blockbuster, which ended an ultimate disaster.
- Rape scenes for Trish !?!
- Milky Beauty Excited about 'RETURN'
- #MeToo - Director Sexually Harassed these Actresses - Pooja Hegde also a Victim?
- Whoa.... 'THIS' Actress Accuses Cricketer and says he HARASSED her and was in RELATIONSHIP
- Keerthi Suresh toils to get a slim tummy
- Bigg Boss fame Yashika shares Hot Photos on Insta stories - View pics!
- Singer who was sexually harassed gets Akkineni Princess support
- Bikini Beauty Opens up..!!