Director Sampath Nandi had started his career with the relationship drama Yemandi Ee Vela, which was a dud but followed it up with the commercial success Racha with Mega Powerstar Ramcharan. However, his next movie Bengal Tiger starring Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja was a failure.
Last year he had joined hands with action hero Gopichand for the double action flick Gautam Nanda, which had the actor playing a hero as well as a villain, and though the movie had an okayish screenplay with oodles of glam by Catherine Tresa and Hansika Motwani, the movie ended a disaster.
Recently Gopichand had a release, his silver jubilee flick Pantham, which had a good opening, and has ultimately ended in the average league. Despite a shaky career, Gopichand has again decided to join hands with Sampath Nandi for an action entertainer which will feature Tamanna in the female lead role. And at this phase of career, Gopichand joining Sampath is seen as an unwanted and tough decision though they are friends. Tamanna also gave her nod for this venture.
Keerthy Suresh spotted in a White Chudi at a Shopping Mall - Photos Inside The Mallu Beauty Keerthy Suresh, daughter of veteran actress Menaka, had begun her career in Malayalam before venturing into Tamil with hits like Rajnimurugan and Remo, before entering Telugu and scoring back to back hits like Nenu Sailaja and Nenu local.
- Bathrobe Photos belongs to Kajal - Unseen Hot Photos to tempt your desires
- Kiara turns out to be a 'SULTRY' Secretary - View Pics!
- Why such a dress, Tamanna? Fans mock Tamanna for 'This' costume - See Photos
- TV Actress says 'SEXUAL ABUSE' is a usual thing
- 10 Photos of Jhanvi in Floral Brassiere and Skirt
- Rashmika Mandanna says Wearing Saree can sexpose her - See these Pics
- 'ARAVINDA SAMETHA' is a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT
- TRISHA Vs SAMANTHA