Its a known fact that King Akkineni Nagarjuna is all set to make a return to Bollywood with the upcoming biggie Brahmastra, 15 years post his last Hindi film appearance with LoC Kargil (2003). The actor has already begun shooting for Brahmastra in Bulgaria, where he has been, with his wife Amala Akkineni.
Now, it has been revealed that the movie will have Nagarjuna paired with none other than the yesteryear sexy siren Dimple Kapadia in Brahmastra. It has been a major development in the movie, as Dimple is a very choosy person, who does not give her nod that easily.
While Dimple was seen last in flicks like Dil Chahta Hai, Finding Fanny and Welcome her entry to Brahmastra has become the talk of the town. Brahmastra is a big budget fantasy trilogy directed by Ayan Mukerji of Wake Up Sid and Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani fame and stars Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and Amitabh Bachchan in lead roles.
Tamanna's role, a secret! Megastar Chiranjeevi, post his blockbuster movie Khaidi No 150 directed by VV Vinayak had been acting in his dream project the mega-budget historical Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, which is the biopic of Legendary earliest freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy.
- Keerthy Suresh's Tollywood Desire
- 'Taxiwaala' is a Hit... But...
- Meet Mega Hero's GIRL...
- Rakul Preet's movie shifts to January
- Oops! Even Regina's movie joins Christmas clash
- Nayantara's Long Pending movie gets some ray of light
- Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...