Its a known fact that King Akkineni Nagarjuna is all set to make a return to Bollywood with the upcoming biggie Brahmastra, 15 years post his last Hindi film appearance with LoC Kargil (2003). The actor has already begun shooting for Brahmastra in Bulgaria, where he has been, with his wife Amala Akkineni.
Now, it has been revealed that the movie will have Nagarjuna paired with none other than the yesteryear sexy siren Dimple Kapadia in Brahmastra. It has been a major development in the movie, as Dimple is a very choosy person, who does not give her nod that easily.
While Dimple was seen last in flicks like Dil Chahta Hai, Finding Fanny and Welcome her entry to Brahmastra has become the talk of the town. Brahmastra is a big budget fantasy trilogy directed by Ayan Mukerji of Wake Up Sid and Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani fame and stars Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and Amitabh Bachchan in lead roles.
Kajal Aggarwal spotted in a Sports Bra at the Shooting Spot - Photo Proof Inside Kajal Aggarwal is a clear professional who has been in the industry for more than 14 years. She is still the topmost actress among the top league of actresses. She clearly knows to be choosy in her movies and she easily scores Hits and Blockbusters.
- When a Fan gave a Flying Kiss to Rashmika and Proposed her before whole Crowd - 18 Photos Inside
- Milky Babe's Latest Hot Photos in Black Dress will make your heart skip a beat - View all Pics
- 11 Photos of Brahmin Beauty TV Anchor in White Shirt with Buttons Opened - Photos Inside
- A Hot Scene for Trisha in another Horror movie?
- 66 Hot Photos of Amy Jackson enjoying with Boyfriend during a Vacation
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage
- Hansika at a shop opening event in a crop tops - See all Photos
- 'Vivegam' breaks Allu Arjun's movie record on YouTube
- Samantha in an Idle state!
- Nivetha Pethuraj to pair with Dulquer
- Gal Gadot from the Sets of 'Wonder Woman 2'
- Shruti Haasan is back with Corsale