Versatile hero Suriya, who was last seen in the heist comedy flick Thaanaa Serndha Koottam, has been currently shuttling between his 36th movie, NGK directed by Selvaraghavan, and his 37th flick directed by his Ayan and Maattraan director KV Anand, shot in London.
Of these two flicks, NGK has been progressing fast, with the movie currently in its last leg of shooting, and soon gearing for post-production, The movie is a political entertainer and is set to have Suriya playing a politician avatar after more than a decade post his tryst with politics in Aaytha Ezhuthu.
NGK's first look poster with Suriya in the looks of the revolutionary leader Che Guevara had become viral and received rave response from fans, and recently the second look poster also was revealed. However, both the posters never showed the female lead Rakul Preet and fans are so upset. Rakul will be seen as a traditional Iyengar girl in the movie and fans are eager to see her new looks.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted