Sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandanna who made her Tollywood with Chalo is one of the most demanded and wanted heroine of Telugu industry now. The pretty babe has some big-ticket movies like Geetha Govindam, Devdas, and Dear Comrade, besides movies in Kannada like Yajamana, Vrithra.
Rashmika, when asked about her choice of scripts Said she often thinks if her character has some meaning in the movie and that she can’t do a movie just for salary, and loves to perform. There are many to just do the song dance routine, who can do better justice.
Rashmika Mandanna revealed that working with young heroes gives a particular comfort level so that she can improvise her performance and elevate the scenes. Working with Superstars might make her get nervous and conscious, added the beauty, who also expressed that every movie is a learning experience.
Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics! Mahesh Babu is flying high with the stupendous success of 'Bharat Ane Nenu' and he is also working on his next under Vamshi Padipally direction. The movie is progressing at a brisk pace and the team has completed a long schedule in Dehradun.
- AMAR AKBAR ANTHONY Review - Ravi Teja's Wait for a 'REAL HIT' continues
- A sequel to 'Bharat Ane Nenu' ??
- Kriti Sanon grabs a Biggie
- Niharika Kondiela getting ready for Marriage? View Pics!
- So when is Trisha returning back to India?
- Will Trisha arrive as expected?
- Trisha does it for her own movie
- Kajal's BIG CONTRACT for a Brand Endorsement